Great Life Quotes and Famous Sayings is handing out happy pills, that is, in the virtual form. It’s a fact that true happiness shows on your face and especially your eyes, so give yourself a facial makeover by reading my list of happy quotes and sayings.
Put a little laughter and joy into your life by taking one of these quotes on happiness with you throughout your day. A smile costs nothing and can bring a lot of happiness to other people to.
Happy Quotes and Sayings
- The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself – Benjamin Franklin
- There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness - Countess of Blessington
- Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself, I, not events have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it – Groucho Marx
- The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the cultivation of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being - Dalai Lama
- For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness - Unknown
- You will never be happier than you expect. To change your happiness, change your expectation - Bette Davis
- Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy – Cynthia Nelms
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up - Mark Twain
- Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important – Janet Lane
- By all means marry. If you get a good wife you will become happy, and if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher - Socrates
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy - Norman Vincent Peale
- Happiness is a warm puppy – Charles Schulz
- Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go - Oscar Wilde
- Money can’t buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery – Spike Milligan
- The palace is not safe when the cottage is not happy - Benjamin Disraeli
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have -Frederick Keonig
If one of those happiness quotes hasn’t put you in a happy frame of mind then maybe it’s time for you to swap my virtual pills for something stronger.